DosDawg is not fair at all in this case!

How fair is it that DosDawg publicly claim that I am a thief just because we have a misunderstanding that he cares less to understand?

He did an installation job for me for $35, I asked for the payment info and he referred me to DolphinGeeks.com after the first option did no work on my end.

I had an inconvenience later that day and was not around for few days to handle my business.

When I got back, I realized that he took the site down, also I was not able to login to my boonex goodbizs account to communicate with him. My guess was that he compromised my goodbizs account as well.

Then I contacted dolphinGeeks.com sales department twice to apologize and pay for the service given that they install the script, but they did not respond.

I had to use someone else for the installation, so I posted online here and got someone to do the job for the same price.

He installed and uninstalled my script, probably closed my goodbizs account, then proceeded to publicly post lies about me.

You got it wrong DosDawg, these extreme actions for a little misunderstanding says alot about you...

***Here is a copy of my last email to Dolphingeeks  on September 17, couple days before I decide to use someone else:

RE: [Ticket ID: 269711] RE: Important Message For Dolphin Geeks Administration‏
Sent: Wed 9/17/08 6:53 PM
To: Dolphin Geeks Dolphin Geeks Sales (geek.sales@dolphingeeks.com)
.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Hi!

Sorry I had an inconvenience and was not around to pay for www.cityearth.org installation fees. I am available and ready to pay now, but realize that the installation has been reversed or something of that kind..
Could you install it now?
I don't mind if you need me to pay first. Just send me the link and payment instruction, I will proceed with the payment as soon as I get that information.

Best regards,

Bertrand.

Je vous aime tous!
I love you all!
www.Goodbizs.com
To Serve and Empower You !

To: tento102@hotmail.com
Subject: [Ticket ID: 269711] RE: Important Message For Dolphin Geeks Administration
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:33:40 -0400

Dolphin Geeks
Hi Betrand,

We have found that orca, and your ray widgets to not work. The cost will be 1 Orca Support Service ($35.00) and 1 Ray Support Service ($35.00). We will await your response.

Regards,

Dolphin Geeks
http://www.dolphingeeks.com

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #269711
Subject: RE: Important Message For Dolphin Geeks Administration
Ticket URL: http://www.dolphingeeks.com/clients/viewticket.php?tid=269711&c=3BsRIY1L
----------------------------------------------

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now
Quote · 22 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.