Download Android app for Youwave

I've installed youwave which enables you to run android apps on windows so I can test my  Dolphin site.

I cant download the Android oo app to my computer. I've been to numerous sites where I'm supposed to be able to download oo but I've given up jumping through the hoops which all end up as a dead end. I'm a Prime member which enables me to use the source code but youwave cant use this.

Why is downloading this app so hard? Has anyone got a link where I can just download the thing?

Quote · 9 May 2011

If you have the source code, you should be able to compile the app, which should then work. I haven't tried, but you should also be able to download the app through the Android Market after signing in.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 9 May 2011

I'm downloading SDK... sounds like it will do the trick

Quote · 9 May 2011

I should know this  - but how do I compile it?

I have no idea. I suppose you can also try messaging AlexT for a download.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 9 May 2011

Thanks for that - will try AlexT

Quote · 9 May 2011

Compiled Android App v.1.2 is in attachment.

oo.apk · 328.1K · 696 downloads
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 9 May 2011

Thanks for that

Unfortunately its the only app that wont install on YouWave. I've downloaded and installed about 10 so far without any problem.

Quote · 9 May 2011

Thanks for that

Unfortunately its the only app that wont install on YouWave. I've downloaded and installed about 10 so far without any problem.

Such are the limits of an emulator. Perhaps you should try running the app on an actual Android device.

Quote · 9 May 2011

Yes coming soon. Thanks

Quote · 9 May 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.