EDITING ACTIONS MENU?

I cant seem to find what to edit anyone know?

I basically want to delete the "get email" link

also for CSS

i want to also make the text for all of the items in the actions menu smaller, i've tried editing the CSS sheets that have to do with it so far like the font size and anything that has actions in it but nothing EVER happens

thank

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

nevermind i got it

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

How did you do it? :O

Quote · 29 Jun 2008

Well there are two ways to get rid of the "get email" link.. the easy way is to into admin and then "advanced settings" and put a check mark by "anonymous mode". That option only controls one thing, the ability for a member to get another members email.

The hard way is to go into /templates/base/scripts/bxbaseprofileview.php and delete the code from the "action menu"..

Be aware that even if you take it off the menu a user can still access it from the command line if you don't check "anonymous mode" in admin :-)

The file that sends the users email to another user is "freemail.php" so you might want to delete that too.

Mike

http://www.makeasocialnetwork.com

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Jun 2008

Open the file templates/base/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php

Find a function for actions menu and remove it from there.

----
Quote · 30 Jun 2008

Hey, your solutions work, but in the case I want to eliminate only "Profile Music" or "Share" How I do that? Also, if I want to change the name for instance "Send Letter" to "Send E-mail" or "Befriend" to Become Friend". Where and how I modified the default names? Thanks in advance..

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.