ERROR - Database query error

I uploaded Dolphin and installed it... Works perfect.  Then I downloaded/uploaded the GAMES widget and as asked, ran http://www.cupidtube.co.uk/ray/modules/games/integration/ as asked and now i can not access the site. it will return the ERROR - Database query error every time.

How can I correct this?

Regards

Google is a man's best friend!
Quote · 18 Feb 2009

I got exactly the same error. Luckily my programmer was able to fix - but it's obviously a bug in the system. And now I have added about 70 different forums to the site, some of the content (forum details and descriptions, etc) is disappearing. I can't take it live until those are fixed - ///

Quote · 18 Feb 2009

Would it be too much to ask you what your programmer did to resolve this error.

Or can anyone else please tell me as I would realy like the games widget installed.

Google is a man's best friend!
Quote · 18 Feb 2009

look in the error you get in the email and find:

MYSQL error: the error will be here and the clue to fix

post this sentence only and not the whole thing and it can be looked at

easily fixed...you do not need reinstall

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 19 Feb 2009

to late mrpowless they have already started a re-install of dolphin.

To fix your site you simply had to navigate your browser to

http://www.cupidtube.co.uk/ray/modules/games/integration/rollback.php

which would have corrected the issue for you.  When you go to install the games modification this time you simply need to go in through your ftp (the same way you upload files or at least you should) and navigate to public_html/ray/modules/ and drop the games folder there.  You want to take the folder that appears at the same level as the read me instructions.  If you get another database query error simple run the rollback code I have above and it will fix/return your site to what it was prior to running the script.  If you can't get it to work, then get a hold of Rayz and he will be happy to help you with this. 

(Basically, you placed the wrong file in the wrong place when you uploaded.  I did the same thing when I was new to dolphin and tried to install the radios.)

Quote · 19 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.