Editing Actions Menu on Profile View

Can anyone point me in the direction of the file that controls the Actions Menu for the logged in view of someone else's profile?  (Get email, Befriend, etc.).  I want to edit out several menu options there.

Thanks!

DM

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Edit it in the file templates/tmpl_xxx/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php

----
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Great - got it!  Thanks.

DM

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

You are welcome.

----
Quote · 14 Jun 2008

I cant seem to find what to edit anyone know?

I basically want to delete the "get email" link

also for CSS

i want to also make the text for all of the items in the actions menu smaller, i've tried editing the CSS sheets that have to do with it so far like the font size and nothing happens :

Quote · 27 Jun 2008

I am also trying to edit the "Get Email" link out - but having problems locating what file and where to edit?  Please help?

Quote · 16 Aug 2008

I am also trying to edit the "Get Email" link out - but having problems locating what file and where to edit?  Please help?

You don't need to edit some files to do that....

Go to Admin/Advanced Settings

Find Anonymous mode (no contact information) and check it and then Save

Quote · 16 Aug 2008

Hey OKWEB, your solution works, but in the case I want to eliminate "Profile Music" or "Share" How I do that? Also, if I want to change the name for instance "Send Letter" to "Send E-mail" or "Befriend" to Become Friend". Where and how I modified the default names? Thanks in advance..

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.