Email templates - two languages

Can I have two languages for email templates?

English language  and for example german language for people from Germany.

I think about registration, profile confirmation etc.

How can I do that?

Quote · 18 Oct 2012

you go on: admin panel --> Settings --> Email Templates --> select the language you want to change for every mail message

Templates and Modules for Dolphin 7.3 http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/Giovanni_m
Quote · 18 Oct 2012

I understand, but:

-Table sys_localization_languages: English ID1, ID2 Polish

I register the new user, registration form in English, the default site language, English, mail confirming your email address comes in the english language, ok.

In email templates I switch to polish language then translate Profile e-mail confirmation message template to polish.

I register the new user, registration form in English, the default language of site Polish, mail comes in English. Why?

Quote · 20 Oct 2012

Hi,

You need to change default language for the site:

Settings --> Languages settings and there you can chose the default language.

If you select for example German language and you had translated Email Templates then all of the Email Templates will be sent out in German Language.

I know that this is not OK and it should be sent out in language in which user is joining the site but sadly it doesen't work that way.

Regards

Mayki

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 20 Oct 2012

One Question:

Is this still so, that the emails still send in the language which is choosen in admin?

Or is it now possible to send email in this Language which have be choosen from the user.

Example: 

User register in english Email send oin english

User register in german email send in german

User register in polish email send in polish

etc

BR

Quote · 18 Mar 2019

Hello ewsg!

Yes, it works so if your site contains all 3 languages and you have all emails templates translated for the whole languages list.

Quote · 19 Mar 2019

ok,

But this is not working at my INstallation.

It sends always the default Email and not the translated.

Quote · 21 Mar 2019

you have to first install the desired languages.

then translate the desired languages yourself under Settings / E-Mail Templates.

Users, for example, register with the German language, then get the German translated emails.

Quote · 21 Mar 2019

Ok,

For what is the template default?

Have I translate this also?

BR

Quote · 21 Mar 2019

the template

Do not observe the standard

Quote · 22 Mar 2019

Hello ewsg!

You may leave "default" as untouched, it is just an example to show what the current template mean. Translate only the languages set.

Quote · 22 Mar 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.