Error in Ray. Can you solve this?

Warning: require_once(/home/www/domain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/network/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/domain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/network/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Can you help me to solve this?

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Check your path

Warning: require_once(/home/www/domain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/network/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/domain.com/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/network/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Can you help me to solve this?

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Are you also getting this error?

URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Missing file ,  follow your path if you cant find the missing php file then go create new file in proper folder and your set to go.

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

No missing file.

Missing file ,  follow your path if you cant find the missing php file then go create new file in proper folder and your set to go.

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Can you give me more information about the URL Files-access?

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

You are using two DIFFERENT paths as Stuart has already pointed out  .....

Once again, check your paths  ..... 

HOW TO SEARCH AND NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS ..... 

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

I have seen much of this,  dolphin is a complicated piece of ass they say, but a well figured ass aint she',,,

have also come to realize how stupid I am asking those dumb questions where just a little toggling here and there

a little coding there and here will resolve my issues and eventually made me fall in  love wth dolphin, my point is..try to code and decode its ok to ask but as they say help those who help himself, ignore those who yelp and make you do all the work. I know youve been using dolphin far longer than I do, but do try to explore, I have acknowledge those people who pointed me to the right direction,  but almost 90% of the issues I had, I resolved them myself.

Dolphin is a lovely lady dont be afraid to touch and stroke her...get on with the codes!

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Can you give me more information about the URL Files-access?

I was just asking if you are also seeing this error along with the error you posted...  If you are not, then I don't have any other suggestion then what has already been posted.

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

No missing file.

wow you made 2 posts after mine and never said sorry.

what an asshole

I think a little apology wont take an hour to make merkado,  Sammie speaks her mind the way she see it fit and shes always right, errr... make that most of the time, we need help as a newbie accept that, a little humility will not hurt you. back to topic I had the same and exact problem as what you have now. took me a little more than 5 mins.  to resolve.

Quote · 16 Sep 2008

Open the file inc/header.inc.php

Find "/home/www/domain.com/"

Replace it with "/home/network/public_html/"

This will fix your problem.

----
Quote · 16 Sep 2008

hi sammie..

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 17 Sep 2008

I already solve the problem but my orca cant compile language. The only problem that i am still need to solve.

Open the file inc/header.inc.php

Find "/home/www/domain.com/"

Replace it with "/home/network/public_html/"

This will fix your problem.

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

Check your permissions .....

HOW TO SEARCH AND NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS ..... 

Quote · 21 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.