Errors, errors, and more errors

Here is an error from one of my users.  The only thing I did so far was change the permissions in the inc/image.inc folder to 777.  Was that correct?  or more needs to be done?  Please help.  It seems like different users are having problems, but I'm not.  Most issues have been logging in and not seeing the shoutbox or certain images.  For me, everything seems fine when I log in.  Suggestions?

Here is the message from 1 of my users.

Sorry if you got this message from me in your mailbox on litttle. com but I am not seeing the message in my sent box.

I am having trouble uploading a new pic and sending mail on the litttle site. I am getting the following message each time I try to upload or send:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/litttle/public_html/media/images/pr
ofile/92/1220108880.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/litttle/public_html/inc/images.inc.php on line 531

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpRtZFlZ' to '/home/litttle/public_html/media/images/profile/92/1220108880.
jpg' in /home/litttle/public_html/inc/images.inc.php on line 531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/litttle/public_html/inc/images.inc.php:531) in /home/litttle/public_html/upload_media.php on line 248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/litttle/public_html/inc/images.inc.php:531) in /home/litttle/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 694

Anxiously looking forward to your responses.

Thanks,

Craig

Quote · 31 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.