Events

Hi,

three questions to Events:#

1. How can i disable the speeddating mails. dont want to get any mail when im joining an Event

2. When you got a lot of events at one day, the overview looks crap. Any idea how to shoe only the title?

3. i dont want a matching inside the events.

Events, still got so many old things from speeddating inside...

Its getting smaller and smaller for the features which i can offer my community.

So any ideas?

Greets,

Jerry

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Hi,

1. look at

BxDolEvents.php

if ( isset($_POST['purchase_ticket']) &&  ....

$vMailRes = sendMail(

you can comment this sending mail

2. Are you want at page events.php see only titles ?

maybe some pagination will better ?

3. seems all about matching in events was cutted since 6.0 ..

where you see matchings here?

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Hi Andrey!

Thanks for your reply!

Ok, the mails thing ill check out.

To 2.) I think its better for the overview to have the title or also the title in calendar. Cause the image says nothing in most cases. IF its possible to make a pagination inside the calendar in the "days" field, then this solution would be also good. But im a bit scared to see 30 Events at one day and they are all listed in one "day" field. I think 4 or 5 a day with image looks good. Or the "day" field should be clickable and directed to a page where all the events for this day are listed...

To3.) I found it in adminbackend when you click on Events where peeps joined. There you can see "match" and also matchmaking mails. Maybe i missunderstood this ;)

Cheers,

Jerry

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

about pagination in a day :)  heh .. in any case it will unnecessary (for version) addition functional,

You should find better to implement way for this

But to have only titles are possible too of course, all possible

admin side for events are very old, so yes, it possible have matching functional :)

this still not working via cla

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Ok, then i dont care for the match in admin panel ;)

But take a look on the screenshot:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/7193/eventys8.jpg

Jsut imagine how it would look like when you got more of this. Also you cant see, which or what event it is, cause you only see the pic ;)

Greets,

Jerry

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.