FAQ download?

G'day all,

Have searched the forums and can't find an answer to this.

Is there a standard FAQ that I can download to save me writing my own?

Many thanks

boomer

Quote · 12 Jan 2009

I hope this helps!

goto admin panel/settings/languages settings  in "search for strings" type FAQ,
hit search, click edit the "page texts" and replace whats there with whats below.
Proof read to make sure all info matches yours and add more using same format.
Click save changes and your done.

###########################################################################

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Can I customize my profile?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">Yes you can do that from your "edit profile page". Change color and background picture and text styles.</div></div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Can I change my email address and other information?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">Yes you can by clicking "My Profile/Edit Profile" and then changing wht you need changed. You can keep your profile fresh and up to date this way.</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
How do I upload music/video?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">You simply go to music/upload and then accept the agreement that you own it. Click on "browse" to find your song on your hard drive maximum size is 20MB</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
What are Tags?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">Tags are single descriptive words that are then used by the system to find you. These words are turned into links so people can click them to find you.</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Can I upload nude photos?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">NO!</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
How can I make a photo primary?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">Go into "my profile" from top right link after you login, click on large picture to go to "My Photos" then click on a little picture at bottom and check make primary.</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Do you release info on members?
</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">
Never! We will never disclose any information on members to any party for any reason. You are safe here.
</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
Where can I get support services?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">We have a<a href="contact.php">Comprehensive Support</a> system.</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
How do I know if someones online?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">You will see a little light bulb in the top right of a members image and if its on, they are on!. You can also check the Members/Online links</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
I want to suspend my account, how do I?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">You can suspend your account at anytime by contacting us or logging in and in the first page you will see a link to "suspend" account.</div>
</div>

<div class="faq_cont">
<div class="faq_header">
I want to delete my account, how do I?</div>
<div class="faq_snippet">You can delete your account at anytime by logging into your account and clicking "My Settings" look for "Unregister""</div>
</div>

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 12 Jan 2009

Stuart you are a legend and I want to have your babies. That's exactly what I was after.

Thanks for your time.

Boomer

Quote · 12 Jan 2009

Thanks for the info.  It worked out great.  I just thought it was funny that someone took it and posted it on Expertzzz.com for $5 dollars.  Man people are awesome LOL!

-Ted

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.