FATAL ERROR

Just finished upgrading to 6.1.2 and when I try to go to the home page of my site I get ths:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: bxdolclassifieds in /home/filipina/public_html/templates/base/scripts/BxBaseIndex.php on line 1097

I can still access my admin and my cpanel, but the error precludes anyone from visiting my site.....any ideas?

I've been into the classifieds php extensions and I didn't see anything that jumped right out at me as an error in the script, but I'm a novice still so anything subtle would have excaped me.....

HELP!! 

Just noticed in the admin panel I am getting this error message.....I know they are related, but how do I fix it.....  Message:  Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: bxdolclassifieds in /home/filipina/public_html/admin/manage_classifieds.php on line 49

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

Never mind.....I was having a severe case of dumbass.....went back in and looked at it today and realized that during the upgrade the upload to the classes file didn't take so I was left with an empty file.  uploaded the patch file and all is working again....

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.