FSK18

Hallo Leute,

wie kann ich Bilder aufteilen in FSK16 und FSK18. oder geht das nicht mit diesem system.

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

What is FSK?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

FSK ist die Kurzbezeichnung für Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle in Deutschland. Also ich möchte einen nicht jugendfreien Bereich haben der nur zugänglich sein soll für geprüfte Mitglieder die älter als 18 Jahre sind. Dann möchte ich auch gerne Bilder splitten, so dass ich Bilder habe die nur 18 Jährige sehen können

---------------------------------------

Translater Google

FSK is the abbreviation for voluntary self-regulation in Germany. So I want an adult have the area should only be accessible over the age of 18 years for certified members. Then I would also like to split images so that I can see the images just 18 year olds

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Wir könnten brauchen mehr Informationen darüber, wie Ihre Website zu betreiben. Was Sie tun möchten, ist wahrscheinlich, einige benutzerdefinierte Änderungen erfordern. Normalerweise suchen wir für Fotos auf der Oberseite und den letzten und nach Kategorien oder Tags. Wie wollen Sie zum Anbringen Alter auf dem Foto? Werden Sie ein benutzerdefiniertes Feld für den Benutzer in den Jahren zeigen oder sollte es zu befestigen Alter auf der Grundlage der Element, das Hinzufügen wird das Foto?

==============================

We might need more information on how your site will operate.  What you want to do is probably going to require some custom modifications.  Normally we search for photos on top and recent and by categories or tags.  How are you planning on attaching age to the photo?  Are you going to add a custom field for the user to indicate age or should it attach age based on the member that is adding the photograph?

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Oder haben Sie, um Fotos, wo das Mitglied mit den Fotos, besitzt es 18 + angezeigt werden sollen

=====================

Or do you want to display photos where the member that owns the photos are 18+

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Also unsere Seite heißt http://www.sex2day.de und da möchten wir einen 18+ Bereich machen der also nur für geprüfte Mitglieder ab 18 sein darf. Bilder sollen auch auf 18+ gesetzte werden können so dass sie für jungendliche nicht sichtbar sind

---------------------

So our site is called http://www.sex2day.de and since we want a 18 + area do so just for the certified members must be over 18. Images should be possible on 18 + set so that they are not visible for teens

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

You did not really answer my questions on how you wanted this to work.  If you are wanting 18+ members to be able to post kitten photos that are viewable to all and post photos of their uh... that are only viewable to 18+ members then you have to have a way to designate between the two; one is adult content and the other is not.  Remember that it will be up to your members to mark them correctly.  You can create an adult category for photos, then you can search on the category; or retrieve based on the category.  You will have to police the site so that if a member puts up a photo of their non-feline puss and does not mark it as adult then it will be viewable to those under 18+ (you can turn on moderation for photos and have moderators that will sit and approve/disapprove photos all day).

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Also ich möchte zwei Bereiche haben einen Normal Bereich und einen 18+ Bereich. Fotos die für 18+ sind sollen aber angezeigt werden mit dem Hinweis auf 18+

-----------------------------

So I want two areas have a normal range and an 18 + area. Photos for 18 +, however, are to be displayed with a reference to 18 +

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

OK, add a category to photos (the same for videos), 18+.  Use that category to display 18+ photos.

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Ok ich habe eine Kategorie 18+ bei Fotos und Videos gemacht. Ich habe auch schon ein neues Mitglieder level 18+

-------------

Ok I have made a category 18 + at photos and videos. I've also a new member level 18 +

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Check out the Profile splitter. I have never used it but it may be what you are looking for.

caredesign.net
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

There use to be a module in the market for adding a block to a page to display content based on categories but I can not find it now; it may have been removed.  The photo and video search code will allow you to return photos and videos based on categories.  You would have to add a php block for the code.

Here is an example of a photos search for category:

require_once(BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_MODULES . 'boonex/photos/classes/BxPhotosSearch.php');

$this->oSearch = new BxPhotosSearch();

$this->oSearch->aCurrent['restriction']['category'] = array(

'field' => 'Categories',

'value' => 'Enter the category to search on',

'operator' => '=',

'paramName' => 'category'

);

$this->oSearch->aConstants['linksTempl']['category'] = 'browse/category/{uri}';

$aCustom = array(

'per_page' => 'Enter the number you wish to be display per page of the block',

'menu_bottom_type' => 'category',

'wrapper_class' => 'result_block'

);

$aCode = $this->oSearch->getBrowseBlock(array('category' => 'Replace this with the category', 'allow_view' => $this->aVisible), $aCustom);

if ($this->oSearch->aCurrent['paginate']['totalNum'] > 0)

return array($aCode['code'], $aCode['menu_top'], $aCode['menu_bottom'], '');

Replacing the bits where noted with your categories and number to be displayed per page.  Note if the search returns empty, the php block will not be displayed.  The coders here may want to check the above for errors or improvements.

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.