Followers

In the menu of actions, there is the possibility of subscribe a profile. It would be very interesting that the profile owner could know how many subscribers it has. Subscribers could be renamed followers . Thank you

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

If you want to call subscribers followers you can do it by changing the text string in a couple of language keys:

admin/settings/language keys.

Enter Subscribers in the filter. I got three responses.

Change the test string (not the key) to replace Subscribers with Followers.

I Can't help you with a counter. That's a coding thing.

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

I did not mean that. What it would be interesting to know how many subscribers have a profile , as if twitter.

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

I did not mean that. What it would be interesting to know how many subscribers have a profile , as if twitter.

you could write a php sql query that counts the numbers of subscribers of that member and show result on profile. Maybe there is a standard function build for this but if not then you could do it yourself if you know php/sql.

example : $TCount_subscribers = Count_Subscribers(nID)

Count_Subscribers(nID) is the function that returns the number (total count), nID = memberID
but you have to write the sql within the function yourself... Or ask someone here to help you.

hopes it helps you in the right direction.

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

Ok thank you solusoft. I don't know so much about php. I suposse that the code you have wrotten i have to write it in php block. I think that the is not complet. Could you give  me a complete example to see how i could do it please?

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

Ok thank you solusoft. I don't know so much about php. I suposse that the code you have wrotten i have to write it in php block. I think that the is not complet. Could you give  me a complete example to see how i could do it please?

What version are you running of Dolphin?
i need to install dolphin again so i try to give you an example in couple of days.
if you can't wait that long you should ask others here that can help you with a simple count query function.

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

My dolphin version is 7.3.0 you are so kindly and i will wait so patiently. Thank you for your help. I will wait for you. When you are ready please let me know. Thank you again

Quote · 30 Mar 2016

Here's what you said:

"Subscribers could be renamed followers . Thank you"

If you don't mean something, it's best not to say it.

Quote · 31 Mar 2016

nothing?

Quote · 5 Apr 2016

nothing?

sorry mate, i have been very busy and did not have time yet.
I will drop this question @ a friend of mine and get to back to you asap

Quote · 5 Apr 2016

I've sent you a PM.

Quote · 9 Apr 2016

Thank you very much. I'll prove it and tell you something

Quote · 11 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.