Forum Links

Hi,

I can't use "Search", "My Flags" and "My Topics" links when viewing a post in the Orca forum as a user. When I click on any of these links all I see is "Loading Forum Topics" image and main forum page. I reinstalled dolphin/orca 3 times to try to eliminate this and it seems to be the only "bug" I have. All other dolphin/orca functions work fine. Also, in navigation menu builder I cannot edit the mentioned links, only the forum "home" link. Any input would be great cause I've been working on this for along time.

Thanks,

Reese

Quote · 26 Sep 2008

I have spent close to 25 hours trying to fix this bug, I posted 3 times over the course of 5 days concerning this problem and figured it was an easy fix, but I guess not. Time is valuable and I could have been doing more productive things to better my business than fixing a bug. Goodbye to Dolphin/Orca!

Quote · 26 Sep 2008

It might help if you told us your site url so we can see exactly what you mean...

clubbeyourself
Quote · 26 Sep 2008

Thanks, http://gabzooks.com/ 

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Reinstall just Orca, no need total dolphin - just reload any fresh orca from latests version, reapply all permissions, and recompile your orca for all installed languages.

And it must worked.

Quote · 29 Sep 2008

I have this error too an I have fresh orca from latests version... need help

Quote · 28 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.