Forum question...

Hi to all, i have one problem... When i start my site i move the forum block to the inactive block because i don't want it.

Now ( after few month) i want the fou, but i don't found the block... so i make a new one and work.

When i go to plugin>orca>manage forum> i can do everiything...

On the membership level i add the 3 orca option : use forum, use forum public, use forum private...

Now, from the member site, i can go to the forum menu, i can see the topic, but when i tru to add a new topic, i get the message :  Access denied. You must have special permissions to access this area or you are not logged in.

BUT i'm logged in and i have the membership level to use orca !!

What i missing? (because i install a fresh dolphin for test on the some server, and where orca work fine)...

Can help me somebody ? I use Dolphin 6.1.6

Quote · 27 Jul 2009

Hi to all, i have one problem... When i start my site i move the forum block to the inactive block because i don't want it.

Now ( after few month) i want the fou, but i don't found the block... so i make a new one and work.

Above is the entire reason for your problem.  You moved the block to the Inactive field, then you created a new block.  The system is noticing the block that's sitting in the inactive field, not the new block you created.

Quote · 5 Aug 2009

Hi Mydatering, thank you to answer me...

I understand was a meastake to move the forum block to the inactive block... but how i can make it working now?

Because i really don't found the original forum block !

Thank you...

Quote · 7 Aug 2009

Above is the entire reason for your problem.  You moved the block to the Inactive field, then you created a new block.  The system is noticing the block that's sitting in the inactive field, not the new block you created.

I am getting that error too but it is not because I moved the block to inactive.

Quote · 9 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.