Forums Setup Like Here

Hi, at LibertysHaven.com we have many groups and no clear way to see all the forums.  This site has what appears to be the system we are looking for.  To be able to click on the forums, have them all appear and then select each one is ideal for our situation.

How do we set this up on our site?

Quote · 20 May 2008

In dolphin groups actually we are querying orca for a posts regarding that particular group.

You can change the code to query all orca posts.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

I'm not sure how to write queries such as that.  Is there anywhere I can find a tutorial on it or is there one available I can modify to get this effect?  It would be extremely beneficial for LibertysHaven.com

Thank you for your replies!

Quote · 21 May 2008

No tutorial is available here for that. You need a expert for this...

Regards,

Praveen.

----
Quote · 21 May 2008

It appears there are no Expertzz willing to help with this as I've posted at the Epertzz community and here.  It is a shame since the two major reasons people give for not interacting at libertyshaven.com is;

1. Not easy to find group forums listed in one area (like it is here).

2. No notifications for new forum posts, blog, profile, and group comments.

If I could find the script for showing the forums like here I'd be willing to pay even though we've spent hundreds on mods already (which become useless if we upgrade to 6.1, another shame).  Instead my social community is going to die on the vine due to lack of ease for the above to areas and yet here is an example that it can be done.

Quote · 23 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.