Free Banners rotation

Hello all.

For those that would like to got a simple and free banners rotation I can say that I´m using PhpAds. You can find it in Fantastico or Softaculous.

Install in a new folder, upload images even flash files. If your server is shared and banners are a bit bigs in kb and they are flash you can upload them in another hosting, think about a free hosting for this for not got hight % CPU comsuption.

Take your time and read carefully readme.txt for a right installation, you need to do some changes in files.

Is posible to add several width and height files and generate codes for a single or for all files with the same w/h.

Once you got banner code generated create a block where you want and paste this code. It will show all banners of the same Image Width and Image Height.

Even you can paste the code in Admin>Tools>Banners> in the place you want: up, down, left, right

Do not expect from PhpAds a script with many applications. It is very simple but it works perfect for Dolphin. Works perfect in my site and it is totally free.

Sorry for my bad english but if you got any question I´ll try to explane better.

Quote · 23 Apr 2010

this is exactly what I need, how do I download Phpads?

Quote · 26 Apr 2010

this is exactly what I need, how do I download Phpads?

I think you can install it directly from Fantastico or Softacolous in your Cpanel. If not, here is a link to download: http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/phpads/ Good Luck!

Quote · 26 Apr 2010

thanks

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Even after adjusting the up/down, left/right values in the banner section on Dolphin, the banners still have a life of their own when you change browser window size. Any ideas?

I'd like a top banner like on this website that is actually part of the page... not floating around somewhere. Do you think this can be sorted by doing something with a position:absolute in general.css? I'm a bit lost.

Quote · 26 May 2010

Even after adjusting the up/down, left/right values in the banner section on Dolphin, the banners still have a life of their own when you change browser window size. Any ideas?

I'd like a top banner like on this website that is actually part of the page... not floating around somewhere. Do you think this can be sorted by doing something with a position:absolute in general.css? I'm a bit lost.

OK, I've answered myself here. This is a great solution (look at the 4th post down) - it works. It bypasses the 'in-house' Banner module...

Solution:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/adsense-header.htm

Quote · 26 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.