Free Ray registration

I am unable to register a free version of ray. I go to the registraion page on the Boonex site, enter the domain name but no domain name is recorded with the generated registration numbers,

When I enter the generated Free Ray widgets registration numbers in my dolphin admin panel i get the message "incorrect registration number". No i do not enter the *, although I wonder who the genius was that thought of putting it there.

Any help is appreciated, thanking you in advance

Quote · 26 Jan 2009

Please make sure you have installed free version and not ad free -- also while generating licenses make sure you select free version option.

IM me on below listed id's I can check this for you ..

http://www.Infrenion.com

A Leader in FFMpeg Hosting

-------------------------------

Google Talk : infrenion@gmail.com

MSN : support@infrenion.com

Yahoo : infrenion@ymail.com

-------------------------------

Quote · 28 Jan 2009

I think Im giving up on dolphin, just doesnt seem reliable or easy to use, don't get answers in forums purchased exteniosn and was ripped off.

My test site was hacked about 6 hours after installation.

So many people seem to be having major problems getting it to run.

Maybe this whole thing is a scam.

Quote · 29 Jan 2009

most where its going wrong is that people takes the whole number included that little star behind the code, there is going wrong...  only the characters you need.. not that little star... 

Other way, they have a ad-free installed but try to use the free code, thats not working.

Kids first
Quote · 29 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.