Free to ad free and loss of customization?

I just purchased ad free licenses after playing heavily with my free version of dolphin for a couple of weeks.  I haven't done a TON of customization, but I have changed all the categories for virtually EVERY part of the content - videos, articles, etc.

If I upgrade to and install the adfree versions of dolphin and orca, will it rewrite any of the work I've done to this point?  I have NOT customized much of the visual stuff, but I don't want to lose the loads of typing I've done on the other things...

Thanks for any advice.

-Kristie

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

Just put your AdFree License in the current Dolphin and that's it. However, if your using AdFree Ray Mods you need to upload and reconfigure those Ray Mods with the AdFree Version of Ray.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Thanks, Ghost.  I put it in my admin panel...  But the logos are still at the bottom... I don't plan on using any of the Ray Widgets -- any chance you know how to get rid of them entirely?  And I went ahead and paid to have the orca logo removed, too, but my orca installation seems a little screwed up.  Everything in dolphin is working fine so far.

Thanks for the reponse, let me know if you have any other ideas...

-K

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Log into your Admin Advanced settings and remove your license number then select save changes and log out. Then log back into admin. You should see a Dolphin not registered. Input your new license ADfree and let me know :)

Also do yourself a favor and clear your browser cache prior to doin this.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Thanks again, Ghost.  The Dolphin logo at the bottom isn't gone yet but I saw where another poster said it took a little while to resolve...  I guess I'll keep an eye on it.  Still have to try to figure out how to get rid of Ray entirely...

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Update...  the logos are gone now.  Thanks again.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Well alright then they are interchangeable!

Your welcome  :)

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.