Friendlist problem?

I saw that when I clicked on the link into a profile to make that person a friend, these is not visible into my list.
Also when I go to the friendlist it says: no friends..

When I click again in that profile that link , it says. this member already into you friendslist.....

This is Dolphin version 6.1.1 

Someone a idea??

Kids first
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

The selected profile must approve the friend invite, otherwise its not showing up in your list, which is a good idea.

I dont like it at unity there was "bee" or whatever called and added me to friends, dont know here but im listed as connection with her....

So jsut accept that invite in provile then its working ;)

Greets,

Jerry

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Thanks I know that.... but i testing out this... I hope you have right :) :)

Kids first
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Sure, youll see ;)

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

hmmm our first trye to get this on the list has failed. I try to day one more, or its on the browser or some thing others I don't know, but how longer I working with this script how more errors I find... :( :(

and the strange thing of all is, every browser is responding not the same on errors from the script....

Kids first
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

since i have been using dolphin 60003 , i have a same problem on dolphin6.1.1

yes, you'right.

when i login to my own dolphin with my member id ( not admin id ), and i found 2 member that add me as their friends there, and of course i check both of them, and click aprove.

WOW IT SAID  "no member found here"

hum , strange.

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

oke, I have set ID 1 into join.php as automatic friend and this is working... :)

Kids first
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.