FundRaiser Module?

Ok, I've looked everywhere, searched everywhere, googled everywhere and I can not find this.

One of the sites I looked at before downloading Dolphin was Whiteyonder.

This site has a really cool module called FundRaiser that would be awesome to have on my site.

However, I can not find it anywhere.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Damion

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

I could use a fundraiser module myself.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Jan 2010

houston,

You do see what I'm talking about right? I've seen it on dozens of sites now but can not see where it originated at.

This is very frustrating because it looks like a simple mod, but it has to come from somewhere, LOL

Damion

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/6505 - this is the modification in question, and the latest Dolphin version supported is 6.1. If anyone would like to contact this author and inquire about a possible update to be compatible with Dolphin 7, have at it.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 23 Jan 2010

Magnussoft,

Thank you so much!!! Now here's the bigger question, hehe

So, the site requires you to pay for it before downloading it, right?

And a login is required before you can pay for it so you can download it, right?

But wait, the site is not accepting any new members......

orz.....

Seriously, thanks for finding that, now I just need to find a way to actually get it. I'm assuming it would work with 7.0, but I'm probably wrong.

Damion

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

I need money people!

Please click on the image.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Jan 2010

Expertzzz was a community web site for the sharing of information/modifications for Dolphin, among other scripts. It is currently in the process of being closed down, which is why registration is now disabled.

This modification was developed for Dolphin 6.1, and will not work with Dolphin 7. If anyone is able to contact the developer, I'd recommend asking them whether or not they will be updating the modification, and if not, how you would go about "suggesting" to them that they do.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 23 Jan 2010

LOL Houston

Magnussoft,

I contacted the creator here on Boonex and asked him about it. I'll keep the thread updated when I get a reply.

By the way, did you get that big mac wrap for that guy.........

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

LOL Houston

Magnussoft,

I contacted the creator here on Boonex and asked him about it. I'll keep the thread updated when I get a reply.

By the way, did you get that big mac wrap for that guy.........

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

I'm hurt.......

Refresher Link

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.