Getting an fatal error in 6.1.4

Hi,

I upgraded to 6.1.4 and when I'm opening my allow_fopen = on I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 184320 bytes) in /homepages/15/d244096630/htdocs/ewp/inc/classes/BxDolGroups.php on line 1966

It's not allowing me to open my index.php! now when I took it out...I can get the index.php however I'm getting the Dolphin ADS!!

I guess Boonex is forcing an allow_fopen to be ON all the time for their License checking!!

Any IDEA???

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

I worked with my hosting support and we fixed it...I guess the error message is a little confusing since it's not related to Group code...I guess a proper check in the php code could prevent this message and getting a relevant one.

I'm wondering if there is a script somewhere that could go over all the necessary parameters in the server / php.ini and see if there is a gap between what Dolphin/Orca/Ray requirments and what is really sets.

Yossi

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

Seems just memory issue? :)

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

I worked with my hosting support and we fixed it...I guess the error message is a little confusing since it's not related to Group code...I guess a proper check in the php code could prevent this message and getting a relevant one.

I'm wondering if there is a script somewhere that could go over all the necessary parameters in the server / php.ini and see if there is a gap between what Dolphin/Orca/Ray requirments and what is really sets.

Yossi

Hi There,

I am getting the same exact error message and can't load index.php! Could tell me how you actually resolved the issue? What changes did you make in php.ini?

thnx,

Quote · 8 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.