Ghost Member

Hello all,

i have recognized that an new joined member is seen 1 time in the admin/ip_blacklist, and this was the time he joined. But that's it ! I see him often online at our site, and the admin/ip_blacklist dosn't knows him anymore !

No ip, no Name, no date, he is not recognized.

And this is the only member that's not listed if obviously online.

I am a bit scared about this. Maybe a Hack or something ?

Should i am be worry about this ?

I Forget it, i use dolphin 7.2.1

Greetings

Harry

Quote · 8 Apr 2016

Hello all,

i have recognized that an new joined member is seen 1 time in the admin/ip_blacklist, and this was the time he joined. But that's it ! I see him often online at our site, and the admin/ip_blacklist dosn't knows him anymore !

No ip, no Name, no date, he is not recognized.

And this is the only member that's not listed if obviously online.

I am a bit scared about this. Maybe a Hack or something ?

Should i am be worry about this ?

I Forget it, i use dolphin 7.2.1

Greetings

Harry

I had never checked out the IP black list app before.... i too have ip addresses stored with no member associated with them however the time frame corresponds with when i had work done on my site and the developer accessed via ftp access so not sure if maybe this is what its from?

ip screenshot.png · 45.8K · 363 views
Quote · 8 Apr 2016

Thanks for your reply !

It is not really what i mean.

In my case the member is online, and in this list he is not ! No IP, no Name, no date from this member. No member without Name or something like that.

If i trust this list he has not logged in !

All other members are listed correct if they log in. Sometimes with strange IP 0.0.0.0, but there is always listed that member "xy" has joined at "Date/Time". This member, nothing.

Greetings

Harry

Quote · 8 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.