Groups Not Working

Hi all -

I've included groups as menu item, but when I test it, I get the following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /groups/all was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks!

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

Open the file ".htaccess" in the root and replace its contents from the file of new pack. Remove the line that starts with php_flag.

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

What do you mean by "the new pack"?  You mean the file from 6.1?  (already running the most recent update...)

Thanks so much for your help!

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Actually, someone else had told me to edit my .htaccess file like below to solve another problem I was having:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule .+ - [L]
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9_-]+)$ profile.php?ID=$1 [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

Is this correct?

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

No, that is the htaccess that came with Dolphin 6.0.000X .. if that is all you have in yours then that is the problem.. the one that comes with 6.1 is HUGE.

Get the one from the Dolphin 6.1 zip and overwrite that one.. then open it and take out the "register globals" line towards the top..

that should fix your problem.

Mike

http://www.makeasocialnetwork.com

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Thanks, Mike - I know which one you are talking about and have that. I had errors on that one too, which is why someone gave me that other code - but, I never took out that line you are referring too - will try.

By the way - just bought your email blast code yesterday.  :)  Looking forward to installing it!

Dewey

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

That did the trick.  Big thanks to everyone!

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

You can check the .htaccess. for the full contents with the one in new pack.

----
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.