HTML BLOCK

Im trying to add a HTML Block on the homepage with an ad in it but after i add the html and click save the info i pasted is gone when i open it back up and it doesnt show up on the homepage. Please help.

Quote · 28 May 2008

please download firefox...use it to admin and Ie to see

its caching....its either that or refresh page all the time after u save the html code you have to clear caache and refresh

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 28 May 2008

YAY! mrpowless you rock.

your solution works alot better then that other post i read about changing the db file PageCompose and entering the html in the contect table.

hahah that just caused me TONS of errors to be emailed.

i really should have known the caching issue and IE though. just didnt even cross my mind this time with the .htaccess files and php.ini issues ive had recently.

few days ago i reinstalled dolphin and commented out the options tags the media folders and the root folder.

because if i didnt do that before the the media pages wouldnt load.

so then all of a sudden my blog wouldnt work and it worked on the previous install

on that previous install didnt comment out the options tag in the root htaccess file but i thought it was supposed to be

haha

soooooooo ya for like the whole day i was trying to get that to work too.

finally i got it.

but this one...

just so simple and here i am edding the db files getting all these errors and getting a headache all for nothing.

GRRRRR

/me puts gold star on mrpowless forehead

haha next time i have more problems im just going to look up all your posts and read those first

Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.