HTML header not working

I was creating a HTML banner instead of using the flash reloader on my home page, editing the html directly, then went to save and the entire html code vanished!!! Needless to say I didn't hit the update button and navigated away from the page and back again, but still no code even though my site home page still has everything in place (images, text, etc) because I didn't update. Anyway, I went to my home page and copied the missing html code using view source in notepad, then pasted it back into the html editing window, however, it won't save it, just brings up a standard 'can't find that page' error message.

How do I restore the html code that should be there, or simply just restore it to its original defaults?

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Plz. explain how it should be? I think you have to add your own html code in the images place in the home page? Is this the one you are looking for?

----
Quote · 14 Jun 2008

Try using Firefox to do any updating through admin of Dolphin. I have heard some IE users cant do many functions in admin for some strange reason. I think it may have something to do with IE settings preventing some functions from working properly.

Quote · 15 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.