HTML in description, about me ....Please HELP

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I want users to be able to use HTML code when writting a description about themselves or anything in the about me section. Is there anything out there that will enable users to use HTML in their text fields? Please help, everything i seem to buy is outdated and doesnt work for DOlphin 6.1. Please help.

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

Do this,

While displaying for profiles pass the values to the function process_html_out and not to process_text_out

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Do this,

While displaying for profiles pass the values to the function process_html_out and not to process_text_out

How do i do this?

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Do this,

How do i do this?

?????

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Firefox,

We had a rather extensive discussion of this issue at this link:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/#topic/Adding-HTML-link-in-profile.htm

Member Vespen has done a mod for this, but I can't test it until I actually get a sucessful installation- which at the moment is looking like it won't be until some point in the distant future. Let us know if it works for you.

Rob

p.s. praveenkv - you seem like a smart guy, and a nice guy, but some of your posts are completely indecipherable.

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Yeha I know what he means I was just trying to get him to say it publicly for everyone else :D

In the Bx profile view file you have to comment out process_text_out and use process_html_out

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

I have published a mod for this in expertzzz.com.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.