HTTP Error 500

Hi all,

I installed DolphinPro Community version 7.3.3 using cPanel which is offered by my hoster.

I now get the well-known HTTP error 500, but the mentioned solutions on the forum here were not solutions to my issue:

De pagina op www.otcmarket.trade werkt niet

www.otcmarket.trade kan dit verzoek momenteel niet verwerken.

HTTP ERROR 500

Installing WordPress in a subdirectory successfully learned me that the domain and server are working well.

So, uhmm.. Any idea?

Quote · 22 Jun 2017

*deleted Dolphin after 6 hrs of wasting time, looking for a substitute. Frown

Quote · 22 Jun 2017

A 500 error means there's some issue with the install or server setup. Checking the error_log should show what the cause is. Sorry that you couldn't wait a while longer, but if you don't mind providing your cPanel details, I can take a look and attempt another install for you.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Jun 2017

Hello and thanks Nathan. I needed that.

I already came to remorse and reinstalled Dolphin.. :-)

The error log in cPanel does not give anything regarding D's issue. After reinstalling Dolphin I E-mailed the hoster's support desk to have them take a look at it.

Hanks again and I'll keep you posted.

Jan

Quote · 22 Jun 2017

Hello and thanks Nathan. I needed that.

I already came to remorse and reinstalled Dolphin.. :-)

The error log in cPanel does not give anything regarding D's issue. After reinstalling Dolphin I E-mailed the hoster's support desk to have them take a look at it.

Hanks again and I'll keep you posted.

Jan

If the host does not find the issue, come back here and we will help you.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Jun 2017

Hi all,
My hoster was able to change something on their end and fixed the problem.

So happy now! Laughing

Have a nice day!  

Quote · 23 Jun 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.