Header and Footer Link Query

To all experts and admins,

I would like to know possible if I were to unlink the links from my main page's (header and Banners from rey and orca plus the links on the right hand side of the box footer ad and my company word. Basically editing those links to unlink and the Copyright © 2008 Your Company name. But I have no intention to take out the banners, advertisements etc... leave it as it is but just the links. Thank you

ex:

header:

Links News Contact Us About us Privacy Terms FAQ Addfeedback Invite a friend Bookmark

footer
rey and orca banner + links and the Your Company

cheers,
majesty
Quote · 20 Jun 2008

You can edit the file templates/tmpl_xxx/_footer.html

and remove the keys for various links.,

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

thank you very much. so you mean to say its ok and is not illegal?... I would want to remain every links there but unlink, you know what I mean and same for the rey and orca banner...

and also but why I could see the " Your Company" on that footer.html file? where can I edit the word?

So I assume is going to be the same for the header? and file is header.html same path?

But what about for the Powered by rey & orca banner? where is the file for me to disable the links on that greyed out banner and on the logo? is it ok to disable the links only but still keep the the whole banner....

and if so what should I include on the file to disable the links anything like rem_ or NA ? etc... can you advice, thanks no programming skills here :(

cheers,

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.