Help! Members can't Join

Okay, here's my major problem in a nutshell.  I tried to add another profile type by dragging up a box under Profile Types in the admin Field Builder.  It didn't work, so I dragged it off.  Then, when I was in my PHPMyAdmin looking at my database I saw this profile type I tried to create, counselor.  I deleted it.  Now, when someone tries to join it comes up"Mysql error:
Unknown column 'Counselor' in 'field list'

Found error in file /home2/wes/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolProfilesController.php
at line 111. Called db_res function
with erroneous argument #0"

As well as a long string of stuff.  I found this counselor mentioned in ProfileFields.inc in the db_cached folder, erased the entry, and viola, people can join again.  HOWEVER, it keeps coming back.  I know that the cache folder is a cache folder, but where the hell is it refreshing from?  I don't have the entry visible and it's not in my SQL database, so it's erroring.  Again, if I delete the entry in this ProfileFields.inc, the error stops, but the file keeps being updated from somewhere.  Where?  Obviously, I need to delete the field in the "real" file and not the cached file.

Please help, this really, really frustruating!

EDIT:  Okay, per a suggestion for something totally different on expertzzz, I chmodded the profilefields.inc in the db_cached folder to 644.  Will this work?  Will this stop whatever script from overwriting the file and keep my deletion of the evil "counselor" entry from showing up again?

Quote · 30 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.