Help Needed!!

Hi everyone -

I have about 3 things I need help on with my site. At this point, I'm willing to check out some programmers to do the job, assuming I can afford to do so. Does anyone have any recommendations?  Has anyone worked with Dolphin Geeks?  I sent them an email several days ago and have yet to hear back.  Here are the things I need done (which are probably relatively simple, but I'm a newbie on the backend PHP):

• Solve my IE/Safari Issue (header and nav not showing; odd things happening with commented out sections)
  • Remove the design box around Ads  (I'm creating rotating ad areas that I plan to sell ad space, but don't want to place them in a design box - or rather, they can be in a design box without border/title)
  • I would like to add another field besides Name to the Members being featured on the homepage.  Currently it shows the nickname. I would like to add their specialty underneath the nickname.

This all may be relatively simple, and I've tried searching for solutions on various forums, but since I'm new I'm also learning, and these few items seem to escape me!

If anyone has recommendations or solutions, please let me know!  Thanks so much.

The Website:  www.scrubbinup.com

DM

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.