Help with Install - Failed to open stream

Hi,

Im new to all this and hev encountered a problem Installing Dolphin 6.1.1 on Hostforweb. I do not have a domain name with them just yet, just the hosting space. I want to wait until my site is set up before I point my domain at the site.

I went through all the main set ups - set up my sql database - ran the install scripts. Succesfully made it all the way to the Permissions Reversal. I do all the reversals. Check it and theres no red outstanding reversals. Then I click Next.

The next page brings up the following error -

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~avhowcom/forum/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/avhowcom/public_html/forum/inc/header.inc.php on line 172

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~avhowcom/forum/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/avhowcom/public_html/forum/inc/header.inc.php on line 172

I am not an expert in php or any kind of coding. i can follow instructions fairly well and can use FTP, create websites using templates etc. Can anyone shed any light on to this problem and suggest a way it might be fixed on hostforweb.

Is it possible it is because I dont have my domain pointing to the site yet and its just a temporary ip address?

The error can be seen here - http://205.234.140.187/~avhowcom/forum/index.php

Thanks.

Quote · 29 May 2008

I have already made a post for you regarding this. Post it in one place.

----
Quote · 29 May 2008

Hello.

Having exact same problem - can you direct me to the answer? Search does not bring it up.

Thank you!

sumo66

Quote · 30 Jun 2008

Open the file "inc/header.inc.php"

find "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~avhowcom/forum/"

replace it with "/home/avhowcom/public_html/forum/"

this will fix your problem.

----
Quote · 30 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.