HostGatorCloud or VPS

http://www.hostgator.com/cloud-hosting

http://www.hostgator.com/vps-hosting

Pro & Cons on sbj, please.

BTW is it impossible to install Chat+ on any Cloud host plan?

Thanx in advance.

Happy New Year to all:)

Vavilon

Quote · 29 Dec 2016

I can help set up a VPS or Dedicated optimised for Dolphin if you are interested send a PM.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 29 Dec 2016

Looks like the 'cloud' option may just be rebranded shared. A lot of hosts do that with CloudLinux, and I don't see anything from that list that suggests it's a private server with root access. You should check with HostGator to confirm if root access is included with their cloud service, as Chat+ requires root access to setup and work.

If not, then the VPS should work.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Dec 2016

http://www.hostgator.com/cloud-hosting

http://www.hostgator.com/vps-hosting

Pro & Cons on sbj, please.

BTW is it impossible to install Chat+ on any Cloud host plan?

Thanx in advance.

Happy New Year to all:)

Vavilon

I would definitely not choose hostgator for any website, if you have a dolphin based site, Zarconia is your absolute best option, they provide cheap dedicated servers that are specially optimized for dolphin websites and have the best personal support ever, if you need any help to setup your website, server configurations or Chat+, just submit a support ticket and they will respond instantly and handle your request directly without any hassle, the personal support and expertise that Zarconia offers is exceptional and after years of dealing with various mainstream hosting providers and expensive VPS packages with completely worthless support, I am extremely happy to have found Zarconia, they are really excellent and probably the best inexpensive hosting possible for dolphin websites, so if you are feed up with your expensive VPS hosting provider, that will keep you waiting for weeks before dealing with any support tickets and want high quality personalized service, then I would highly recommend Zarconia, and I am not in any way shape or form affiliated with them, I am saying this because I'm a very satisfied customer and want to share my great experience to help others find the best possible inexpensive hosting solution for their dolphin websites, if you looking for new hosting provider, try them and you will definitely not be disappointed, IMO they are the perfect hosting provider and I have only positive things to say about Zarconia! 

Quote · 30 Dec 2016

I would definitely not choose hostgator for any website, if you have a dolphin based site, Zarconia is your absolute best option, they provide cheap dedicated servers that are specially optimized for dolphin websites and have the best personal support ever, if you need any help to setup your website, server configurations or Chat+, just submit a support ticket and they will respond instantly and handle your request directly without any hassle, the personal support and expertise that Zarconia offers is exceptional and after years of dealing with various mainstream hosting providers and expensive VPS packages with completely worthless support, I am extremely happy to have found Zarconia, they are really excellent and probably the best inexpensive hosting possible for dolphin websites, so if you are feed up with your expensive VPS hosting provider, that will keep you waiting for weeks before dealing with any support tickets and want high quality personalized service, then I would highly recommend Zarconia, and I am not in any way shape or form affiliated with them, I am saying this because I'm a very satisfied customer and want to share my great experience to help others find the best possible inexpensive hosting solution for their dolphin websites, if you looking for new hosting provider, try them and you will definitely not be disappointed, IMO they are the perfect hosting provider and I have only positive things to say about Zarconia! 

Zarconia or Geek Girl; 

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Dec 2016

yeah u Geek Girls also superb =)

Quote · 31 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.