How do I get a licence?

I've just downloaded Dolphin 6.1 and when I go to the admin area I'm advised to get a licence. I click the link provided and it takes me to the Unity page. Problem is, nowhere on the Unity page can I find a link to Licenses. I can't ask questions till I've joined, so I join.  Here is my question - Where does it say "Apply for License' or similar?

Thank you, Doug Monroe

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Hi,

Go to the Unity site and make sure you have joined Unity - its free. Once you have joined go to my account.

Under My account you will see My Licenses. Click on My licenses and you will get to a page with all the software.

Scroll down to where it says Dolphin Free and click on Get Free Licenses. It will ask you for your domain name and then it will generate free licenses.

You also need to do this for all the individual Ray modules if you want to use them. Click on Ray Free and all the lisencses will come up. To install them in Dolphin go to Plugins and click on Ray.... then once you have done that do the same for Orca.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

You have to generate license from here by above process and apply it to dolphin, ray widjets and Orca. Goto admin section of these products to enter the license.

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Hi

ive followed all of your instructions, it has allowed me to get the free licences but it now says in the domains section -  not registered, where do i go to register the domains?

ThanksLaughing

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

You have to register it in your site. Login as admin, it will ask for license

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Thanks Max and praveenkv, I've got most of it up and running now. Can't get Orca (forum) to work yet even though I've inserted the license number.

Laughing

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Hi,

No problems, glad to help. What is your problem with Orca now?

Cheers

Max

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

WHat happen to the contributor license?Everything dissapear now. Grrrrrrrrrr u cant have peace of mind with this so called boonex unity company.I really hope a competitor to this boonex company comes up soon.

Quote · 17 Jun 2008

Dear wickedsydney,

Can you post the url to check.

----
Quote · 17 Jun 2008

Hi praveenkv

The URL to my site is oztaboo.com

Be aware that it is an adult site and as yet I haven't had a chance to check what sort of photos people have uploaded - you might get a few shocks! I've got everything working now except the Orca forum - just a whole load of gobbledegook html. I've inserted the license so it ought to work.

The other challenge is getting the Videos to work. It seems to accept them but then it tells you that there are no videos. I've set the widget at 5MB but it won't play a WMV of 2.2MB.

Then the fun begins when I try to upload a new template...

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Hi Max and Sammie

I've made a note of Sammie's suggestion even though I don't understand a word of it!

CryNot to worry, I'll get there. Max, the URL is oztaboo.com but see the note above about adult content. Thanks

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.