How do i charge customers

hello im getting kind of confused here. I am trying to set it that after you sign in you have to make a payment. I would like members to make a one time payment for every year. also what is "promotion"? what does that do? also how do you set the limit? right now it says "no limit" I see that i can use paypal but were do i put the price? i cant find this anywere in the forum please help

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Hi. Admin panel - Membership Levels _ Membership Types - add new - click pricing - set price. Good luck.

Promotion info there too.

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Admin --> Settings --> Membership Levels

In here you create Membership Types (which allow you to set the pricing) as well as Actions which you found. You'll need to create a Membership Type by naming it in the upper right hand corner of Manage Membership Types. Once created you can set "active" or "inactive" as well as pricing.

DON't forget to set Membership Actions for your new Types as they are left empty by default.

Limits are set by time and amount of viewing.

Admin  -->Payment Settings

Is only used for inputting your Payment Gateway Information.

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

hi thats great i set it up now what i do. i have made pricing. Is this automatic?

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

ok i did all that but were is the payment area. I mad a profile and i clicked the link that says to upgrade but i dont see a payment prosessing im using paypal.. any thoughts on this

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Admin --> Settings --> Payment Settings // This is were your Payment Gateway info should go!!! If not activated or configured you'll go NO WHERE :)

Quote · 2 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.