How to change Tags default tab

I searched for an answer for this but couldn't find one.  Please excuse me if this has been asked before.

I'm looking where I can change the default tab on the Tags box (see attached photo)  Currently the Tags box is showing "photos" but I want it to show a installed module.  That module is available on the  Tags' Tabs, but user has to click on the tab and select it.

Thank You in advance.

Tabs' tags

tags.png · 261.8K · 319 views
Quote · 5 Dec 2015

For example to make 'Blog' tags the first, you can edit inc/classes/BxDolTags.php file near ~63 line:

function getTagObjectConfig ($aParam = array())
    {
        if (!empty($aParam)) {
            $sqlQuery = "SELECT obj.*
                FROM  `{$this->sCacheTable}` obj LEFT JOIN  `{$this->sTagTable}` tgs
                ON obj.`{$this->aObjFields['name']}` = tgs.`{$this->aTagFields['type']}` " .
                $this->_getSelectCondition($aParam) . " GROUP BY obj.`{$this->aObjFields['name']}` ORDER BY ObjectName = 'blog' DESC";
            $this->aTagObjects = $this->oDb->getAllWithKey($sqlQuery, 'ObjectName');
        } else
            $this->aTagObjects = $this->oDb->fromCache($this->sCacheFile, 'getAllWithKey',
                "SELECT * FROM `{$this->sCacheTable}`", 'ObjectName');
    }
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 7 Dec 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.