How to create a new home page

Hello all,

I like to add a new page before the default Dolphin page.

As of now when a user enters my site they get the default Dolphin page which I like and not changing it at this time.  Having said that, right now everything is exposed in terms of information and leaving no incentive for a user to sign up because everything is in the out.

What I like to create is something similar to Facebook but not exactly like facebook.

What I like to do is create another page which will be the main page (login page) and once the user logs in through the main page, it’ll take them to the default dolphin page or to the home page I have now.
The main page will house everything, from the promo block and up (promo block, menu tabs, logo, and the little links above the logo) and the bottom part of the page(footer). In the middle I like to put a block or 2 to put ads and descriptions of the site and the login block.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote · 24 Aug 2009

you can create splash page for your site

Quote · 26 Jul 2012

http://www.boonex.com/market/tag/splash-page

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Jul 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.