How to make avatars/photos default size?

When my members upload profile photos in dolphin, they appear normal, but when those members go to post in the orca forums, depending on picture size, theres this white space under their avatars/photos that pushes everything down, so their posts sometimes end up overlapping other member's posts.

Here's a screen shot I took:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg223/CalJordan23/pic3.jpg

Well I noticed that it only happens when the member profile pictures are larger size, if they upload a smaller size it doesnt happen, but I dont want them to only be able to upload small pictures.....

So does anyone know how to make pictures in Orca appear as a default size? For instance, I want my members to be able to upload any photo size, but when they post in the forums, in orca, I want their avatar/photo to be shrunk down to a default size, so they are all the same small size. So I can avoid this problem.When I upload very small pictures, its not a problem. But most people dont have pictures that small, so I want it to automatically shrink down everybody's pictures to a smaller size.

Thank You for any help you can give me.

Quote · 21 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.