How to remove the sub menu?

Hi, I want to remove the sub menu (the one that pops up after you put your cursor on, for example, members - all members, top members etc). How can I do that? Thank you in advance.

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

Hi Swindle!

Are you wanting to keep the actual popup and remove the submenu items, or, you want to get rid of the whole thing?

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

you can remove items from admin/builders/navigation menu builder by clicking on them/holding and dragging below grey line to inactive

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 25 Aug 2008

I just want to remove the sub menu that pops under the original menu. Above is a screenshot of what i want to get rid. I dont see such option in the admin panel which removes the sub menu.

Quote · 25 Aug 2008

admin/builders/navigation menu builder

find "members" block under it is "all members" "online" "search" & "hot or not"  click and hold, drag to inactive do this for all and your submenu is gone.

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 25 Aug 2008

@mrpowless, now i got it, thanks a lot. I removed them, but the submenu still pops under the menu, even though this time without the other links (all members, Online, Search etc). What I want is to remove the submenu completely, can you help me out?

Quote · 26 Aug 2008

Anyone has any ideas on how to remove the sub menu? I am not a php expert, so please help :(

Quote · 27 Aug 2008

in admin go to builders/navigational menu buliders , select the menu block there you can delete or deselect visible.

Quote · 29 Sep 2008

He wants to remove the complett submenu nor only the links on it :)

Kids first
Quote · 29 Sep 2008

You can goto your menubuilder in admin panel and remove that.

----
Quote · 29 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.