How to rotate banners?

I have 4 banners in my system.  2 assigned to the top, 2 assigned to the bottom.

Are the banners supposed to rotate at all?  Or is each of the 4 set positions only able to display one banner?

If so, would something like an ad-rotator script be able to be added to the heade/footer file?

I have a few ad sctipts like phpAdsNew, has anyone had any success with that kind of solution?

Or am I missing something in the default script that should be rotating my banners?

Thanks,

Bill

newbreed
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

Disregard, the banners are now rotating.  The algorythm is not consistent, and the top one seems like it doesn't hardly ever rotate, but I do think it's working for the most part.

newbreed
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

As has been requested by many on more than one ocassion, you have asked a question, you have either got an answer from somebody or figured out the solution yourself....

all we ask is you share the solution, that is what this place UNITY... is all about.

clubbeyourself
Quote · 6 Jan 2009

The banners do rotate, im looking into more of an alignment issue. Id really like to have more control over the top and bottom baners on the lign of alignment. But cant seem to find the actual file its __banner__bottom__  and __banner__top__ ive looked in almost ever file including the database. no luck!

any augguestions would be greatly appreciated of where to actually change its position.

Thanks in advance

Quote · 7 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.