I Will Pay Someone To Fix My Dolphin Site!

OK. I really need some help here. I am launching my site this Friday, but don't know how to fix the errors on my site. I am willing to pay someone who can fix ALL the errors I have. Here they are......

1. Shoutbox not loading
2. Chat not loading
3. No "Browse" button on the "Upload Video" section so you can't upload a video (There's a link on top of it that says "Upload Video To Video Gallerey" tha redirects them to a URL. That should not be there. I also want to upgrade change the files so that people can post videos larger than the standard 2MB. I have seen code for updating files for 20MB but I would like to go upto 75MB to my server.
4. Music Player not loading properly (file will play, but controls are missing)
5. My Presence is not loading properly (viewing my profile and seeing who else is online).
6. Profile Music not loading

These are all the errors that I have seen. I want the site to work error free (don't create new errors while you're fixing the ones stated). I created a dummy account for you to be able to work in.....

website is www.gotphatchords.com
username: scriptlance
password: scriptlance

The webhosting company I use is ixwebhosting and for RMS (Ray Media Server) I use www.cyberxing.com. If you get the job, I will give you the login info for both the webhosting company and the Dolphin control panel. Oh God, please let there be somebody out there who can help me!
Cry

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Any luck then?

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

Wow, I sure feel you pain, I've been in the same boat for months now!  We had similar issues and our programmer re-uploaded the Ray files and it solved one problem - the music player now works.

Sure hope you find some help. You can try Rayz who's a member on Expertzzz.com - he is on Russian time but maybe you can get him to help you out.

Thanks!

Shelley

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

Lotsa luck pal, it took me six monts to get (almost) everything working. I still can't get Orca forums working after six months of effort. It's nice of Boonex to give us this stuff for free, but it would be even nicer if they could design it so it all works.

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

It all does work. Boonex cant predict what crap hosting you chose,

can you drive a car with square wheels? no

its just a heap of junk that  cant do anything.

Same with Dolphin

without the right hosting to make it work, its just a heap of junk that cant do anything

lol very true actually,

I have some problems but in actual fact they are not boonex/dolphin (and most probably not ray) related. They are due to server settings. EVEN server upgrades can absolutely screw up the site! This is what I am suffering from. Do I blame boonex>? NO! Rather, I am in constant dialogue with my hosts who are patient and willing to work each issue out with me (... so far anyway). It is worth realising that in order to run Boonex products properly, you need to have the right server settings and install according to instructions.

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

OK, I finally got chat working thanks to Artur.  I still hope you find someone to help you with your site!  I'll ask then - what's the best host? Even if you have your own companies, let's hear it.  We need to move our hosting because we are on HostGator - what do you suggest? I'd love to find a hosting company that also had Boonex experts we can pay for customizations, troubleshooting, and upgrades.

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.