I am not receiving notifications from

Hello all,

I've noticed that I am not receiving notifications from this site "boonex." It's not my phone nor my account here. I used to receive notifications from modules that have been updated and so forth. Yes i am very aware of the subscribing to a forum and if i receive a PM from another user. It is extra work signing in here, visiting a forum of a specific module and noticing that 2 or 3 updates have gone by and on some occasions i would have to do extra work. Just saying and may the force be with you! Cool

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 16 Oct 2016

I wouln't be surprised if the developers never visit this forum or update it to the latest version.

Quote · 17 Oct 2016

It's not the developers nor anyone else, who knows what it can be.

It's all good, not going to sweat it.

Quote · 17 Oct 2016

I also stop receiving notifications and even subscribing to support forums does not send notifications.  It has been this way for awhile now, maybe since the overhaul of the Boonex site.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Oct 2016

Well let's see how i can describe another example of POOR and again very POOR support. I own tons of models and i have subscribe obviously to all of them so that i can obviously receive notifications if the mod is upgraded and so forth. I always received notifications, but for the past 2 or 3 months i have not received any alerts. This could be a problem cause if a specific mod that i have purchased is upgraded or other work was done to it, i won't be notified of such. That could be a headache between the developer and the client because of more upgrades that is needed so that the client can catch up to the current release of the mod in question. Many of us have other responsibilities and other jobs that we attend to so that we can provide to ourselves and others. So we depend on those notifications, but there seems to be a RODENT here that has decided to disable that function on accounts or an account. I am also a dolphin license owner and depend on those notifications when boonex rolls out an upgrade, etc....

Oh and i was also instructed to post this issue here on the forum, so it can get resolved. One last thing, it's been 7 days already. It's all good with me, but i just keep reminding myself that RODENTS for the most part like the dark and hide, so on that note, HAVE a FABULICIOUS day & Monday! Cool  

Quote · 23 Oct 2016

AlexT why are you ignoring this thread, it was you who told me to make this post. So my question to you is, why are you ignoring this? Unbelievable and extremely poor support. What a shame.   

Quote · 28 Oct 2016

Yawning

Quote · 2 Nov 2016

Yawning and laughing "AT YOU" AlexT for disabling the notification on my account. If you have a problem with me then BRING it HERE. Don't play your little game by disabling the notification. I am a paid member here in boonex and rely like many others do here to keep up with fixes, updates, PM's, reply's and other form of communication. If you cried cause i defended myself for a "SCREW Up" that boonex did then grab a tissue and wipe it. But don't play around with people's accounts and businesses by disabling the notification feature on people's account. Be a MAN and swallow your fault's. Continue playing your little games, maybe i get your attention with this post. Your pathetic, oh and by the way, i followed your orders by posting this issue in the forum like you instructed me. You want to suspend my account, then go for it.

Quote · 3 Nov 2016

I have not gotten any notifications in forums or email.  Did something change?  Do we have to go somewhere in our accounts and turn on receive notifications?  Even when I subscribe to a support forum topic, I get no notifications.  I also stopped receiving notifications when I had new PMs.  They have not worked in a long time.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 3 Nov 2016

I've just checked email notifications for forum and PM it's working fine for me (I'm @gmail)

@geek_girl your mail server refused to talk to boonex server because boonex server has no reverse DNS setup, it was setup before, but it looks like it was reset by the provider, I've setup it again, it should start working in an hour or so.

@DeanMonte - it maybe related to the previous problem or maybe it's separate - in your case it looks that something wrong with your email provider, there is the following error in our logs:

(host mailin-03.mx.aol.com[64.12.91.196] refused to talk to me: 421 mtaig-mab04.mx.aol.com Service unavailable - try again later)

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 5 Nov 2016

Well thank you for your reply, it appears to be working now. I will keep my eyes open and monitor it. Thanks! Cool

Quote · 5 Nov 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.