I am trying to upgrade Dolphin 7.3.5 to 7.4.0

hello, I am trying to upgrade Dolphin 7.3.5 to 7.4.0

I did not understand the following elider.

nach

change

to

after define ('DATABASE_NAME' ... line.

Change

$ aErrors [] = (version_compare (PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '<'))? '<font color = "red"> PHP version too old, please update to PHP 5.3.0 at least </ font>': '';

to:

$ aErrors [] = (version_compare (PHP_VERSION, '5.4.0', '<'))? '<font color = "red"> PHP version too old, please update to PHP 5.4.0 at least </ font>': '';

After define ('DATABASE_NAME' ... line.

unfortunately does not come

Change

$ aErrors [] = (version_compare (PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '<'))? '<font color = "red"> PHP version too old, please update to PHP 5.3.0 at least </ font>': '';

comes a few lines later in haeder.inc.php

Quote · 10 Apr 2019

Hello 

These parts describe how you should transform your inc/header.inc.php file. So what troubles did you meet?

Quote · 10 Apr 2019

here is missing, what comes after????

After define ('DATABASE_NAME' ... line).

??????????????????????????????????????

change

$ aErrors [] = (version comparison (PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '<'))? '<font color = "red"> PHP version too old, please update at least PHP 5.3.0 </ font>': '';

Quote · 15 Apr 2019

Ignore the instructions.  Find in your /inc/header.inc.php file the following line

$aErrors[] = (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '<')) ? '<font color="red">PHP version too old, please update to PHP 5.3.0 at least</font>' : '';

That was just a php version check; in case someone was installing on an old version of php.

Replace the line with:

$ aErrors [] = (version_compare (PHP_VERSION, '5.4.0', '<'))? '<font color = "red"> PHP version too old, please update to PHP 5.4.0 at least </ font>': '';

I don't know why Boonex didn't just say, "Find the line ..."; there are several of these $aErrors so it will be easy to scroll down in the file and find them.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Apr 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.