I don't likethe new Boonex website...

I think the new Boonex website is not easy to use and I wish they didn't change it. The former layout was nice, easy to navigate and elegant while this new one is HUGE for no reason and the navigation in it is awful.

Please redesign it or bring back the former layout.

Sometimes communicating your problem and putting it out there is enough to solve it
Quote · 15 Nov 2012

I think the old design was much better too, this new format is a huge step backwards to me. It actually looks like something I would design (spoiler: I'm not very good at design).

I think the new Boonex website is not easy to use and I wish they didn't change it. The former layout was nice, easy to navigate and elegant while this new one is HUGE for no reason and the navigation in it is awful.

Please redesign it or bring back the former layout.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

me too...count me in :D

so much to do....
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Did you notice how they buried the member blogs.  You have to poke around to find them now.  The Boonex posts are front and center. 

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Yeah, they are hidden away nicely. I did notice they are "blogs" again and not "notes" anymore.

Did you notice how they buried the member blogs.  You have to poke around to find them now.  The Boonex posts are front and center. 

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

We've updated boonex.com for those who have low resolution - now it fits 1024px width.

If you like small font you can:

- use browser zoom to make it smaller

- reduce browser width and it will make everything smaller automaticlaly

Before it was 2 options - public forums and public blogs, and many people were confused because of these.

Now there is forums only for public posting.

Blogs now are for personal notes, which appear in author's profile only.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Alex, its nice that you guys wish to help those with 1024px but the result doesn't communicate very good. Your first consideration in any change should be "how does it communicate with my public" and in this case I must say the communication with this resolution is bad. Its not clear, not impinging and doesn't penetrate your audience like the earlier layout. I don't see Wordpress, Facebook, Google etc. doing it and you shouldn't ask your public to change their settings on their end, BIG MISTAKE!!

Your intentions are good but the result is very poor with regards to communication which is the PRIME GOAL AND PURPOSE OF SOCIAL NETWORKS!!

Too bad :(

We've updated boonex.com for those who have low resolution - now it fits 1024px width.

If you like small font you can:

- use browser zoom to make it smaller

- reduce browser width and it will make everything smaller automaticlaly

Before it was 2 options - public forums and public blogs, and many people were confused because of these.

Now there is forums only for public posting.

Blogs now are for personal notes, which appear in author's profile only.

Sometimes communicating your problem and putting it out there is enough to solve it
Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.