I have reinstalled Dolphin 7.4.2

I have reinstalled Dolphin 7.4.2 now.

Unfortunately, Dolphin has many script errors such as slashes /// in photos.

I do not want to list the other mistakes.

Dolphin does not work properly, so many third-party modules do not work.

Dolphin has become worthless to me.

Bonnex Support does not expect any improvement.

You are no longer interested in Dolphin owners with their Dolphin problems.

That means I and many others are left alone with financial losses.

The support once said to me, go to UNA.

Bonnex has lost my trust.

Believe the Bonnex, I go to UNA, where are people who have abandoned me, whom you can no longer trust?

It's a shame. I can not name it any other way.

Quote · 15 Oct 2019

Hello Jurgen!

Yes, sorry that you've got negative impressions from our cooperate work with Dolphin. I was thinking that our regular work with your requests in support@boonex.com was a good approximation for the continue but seems we have the points for improvements with UNA-stage. About errors - the mentioned problem with slashes is included in the fix list of 7.4.3 (https://github.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/issues/689) so 7.4.2 is innocence in this part.

Quote · 16 Oct 2019

I have reinstalled Dolphin 7.4.2 now.

Unfortunately, Dolphin has many script errors such as slashes /// in photos.

I do not want to list the other mistakes.

Dolphin does not work properly, so many third-party modules do not work.

Dolphin has become worthless to me.

Bonnex Support does not expect any improvement.

You are no longer interested in Dolphin owners with their Dolphin problems.

That means I and many others are left alone with financial losses.

The support once said to me, go to UNA.

Bonnex has lost my trust.

Believe the Bonnex, I go to UNA, where are people who have abandoned me, whom you can no longer trust?

It's a shame. I can not name it any other way.

Yes, it is strange that a company that have treated customers in such a bad way expect them to continue using them and their product.

If you like, I can take a look at the issues you are having.  You can send me a PM.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Oct 2019

We didn't make something that could be presented as "treated customers in such a bad way", dear @geek_girl. We're trying to help every of our customer. I guess you know it well by yourself too. Yes, we may have issues with instance replies and fixes due to big differences between the size of our team and the number of requests.

Quote · 17 Oct 2019

Hallo Jürgen!

Ja, es wird geleistet, dass Sie negative Eindrücke von unserer Zusammenarbeit mit Dolphin haben. Ich dachte, dass unsere regelmäßige Arbeit mit Ihren Anfragen in support@boonex.com eine gute Annäherung für die Fortsetzung des Krieges ist, aber wir scheinen die Punkte für Verbesserungen mit UNA-Bühne zu haben. Über Fehler - das erwähnte Problem mit Schrägstrichen ist in der Fixliste von 7.4.3 enthalten ( https://github.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/issues/689 ) so ist 7.4.2 in diesem Teil unschuldig.

I'm sorry Leonid,

but I did not realize that the support was about Dolphin 7.4.2 and its bugs.

Also because of the http / s error in the header.inc.php the support could not help me. I was so stupid that I did not notice the http / s mistake myself.

the support probably did not even look at the header.inc.php.

There were other bugs like the Captcha problem, which I had to solve myself.

Quote · 18 Oct 2019

We didn't make something that could be presented as "treated customers in such a bad way", dear @geek_girl. We're trying to help every of our customer. I guess you know it well by yourself too. Yes, we may have issues with instance replies and fixes due to big differences between the size of our team and the number of requests.

It would probably have been better off if Boonex did not take on Zarconia customers permanently.  Nathan did do the shutdown too quickly; he should have given more time for his customers to find other hosting companies.  Also, Andrew Boon himself has indicated that corporate customers come before regular customers; that may be why it takes so long for Boonex to respond to some customers; they just aren't high enough on the list.

The other thing is one should not come into this forum and push UNA as the solution to their Dolphin problems; it isn't a solution for anything at this time.  All one has to do is to go to UNA.io and see that UNA is far from a production ready project; despite the version 10; that is a fake version number to mislead people into thinking that UNA is a more mature platform than it is. 

It is sad that Boonex has wasted all the time and money on UNA instead of putting that money and time into Dolphin; if they had, we would have the promised Dolphin LEAP with real time notifications and all the other nice things.  UNA is trying to do it with third party applications that only causes more problems.  Seriously, if Andrew had just spent the money on putting in-house real time notifications into Dolphin, not some add-on crap, it would have made Dolphin the market leader.

What is going to happen because of Andrew Boon mistakes is that Dolphin and UNA will become has-beens while Oxwall, PHPfox, Social Engine will move forward.

We are going to save Dolphin, with a new name and we will improve it and we can look at the old Dolphin and UNA in our rear view mirrors.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Oct 2019

Hello Jurgen!

All your latest requests were answered and you didn't reponse to the support questions and requests last time, so we didn't have the possibility to look your inc/header.inc.php troubles. Let's better cooperate next time.

Quote · 21 Oct 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.