IBDW 1Col - Support forum - part 2

Quote · 18 Oct 2015

Hello,

I have just bought the module. I have copied the 7.2 version. In administrationn, I get this error :

"'1Col', 'version' => '7.0', 'vendor' => 'IlBelloDelWeb.it', 'update_url' => '', 'compatible_with' => array( '7.1.x','7.2.x' ), 'home_dir' => 'ibdw/1col/', 'home_uri' => '1col', 'db_prefix' => 'me_fcol_', 'class_prefix' => 'FirstCol', 'install' => array( 'clear_db_cache' => 1, 'update_languages' => 1, 'check_dependencies' => 1, ....."

And not see the module in the section not installed modules.

Can you help please.

Quote · 18 Oct 2015

php was missing in the first line of install/config.php

Quote · 18 Oct 2015

php was missing in the first line of install/config.php

Fixed on the current (new) upload. Thanks for the report.

Just overwrite the previous files and empty the cache.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 18 Oct 2015

Hi

I know you guys maybe busy, but can you please provide instructions on the below warning error message. I did the upgrade and now i see this warning message. It's my live site and i can't allow any usage due to the below warning.

Thank you! Laughing

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/vhosts/watsdascoop.com/httpdocs/modules/ibdw/1col/query_onecol.php on line 120

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 25 May 2016

hi i have just installed this module and 4 others from you  and was following your instructions on install text where you say to edit file modules/ibdw/1col/templates/base/css/  how does this work with new template? do i have to copy this and name as my new  template and put here modules/ibdw/1col/templates/base/ ??

What is proper instructions to make/copy style css so it works with my new template fb-blue from Abservetech

Quote · 15 Oct 2017

how would i add the block account from the 1col mod to wall/timeline page as it seems it is only visible to certain pages as this is the reason i bought this to look/feel and operate like facebook

Quote · 16 Oct 2017

hello 

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

how would i add the block account from the 1col mod to wall/timeline page as it seems it is only visible to certain pages as this is the reason i bought this to look/feel and operate like facebook

the module is called (1col because in the account page of facebook the menu was placed into the first column of the page) and also "Account Menu" because it has been designed for the account page.

This block can be installed also into the home page and other pages by default (you can open the file install of the module in order to see all pages where the block is installed). Anyway you can add a line into the installation file (1col/install/sql/install.sql) as:

INSERT INTO `sys_page_compose` (`ID` ,`Page` ,`PageWidth` ,`Desc` ,`Caption` ,`Column` ,`Order` ,`Func` ,`Content` ,`DesignBox` ,`ColWidth` ,`Visible` ,`MinWidth`)VALUES (NULL , 'wall', '', '1 colonna', '_idbw_1col_mod', '0', '0', 'PHP', 'require_once(BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_MODULES .''ibdw/1col/menumember.php'');', '1', '0', 'memb', '0');

It's not tested but let us know if it's working for you. Remember you can do it also via PhpMyAdmin by your-self or require the installation service from our market post.

Regards

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 17 Oct 2017

so you are saying i can uninstall 1col and edit install.sql with added code you supllied above to add to page for timeline/wall  or i can do it via phpmyadmin ??

I will try and let you know 

Quote · 17 Oct 2017

that code worked thanks but doesn't show in groups home or view/main pages maybe because i am using premium groups by modzzz

so i added you code to try for these pages as well changing names for each page

premium_groups_home  = works, block is there in admin and on page

premium_groups_main   =  doesn't work, block isn't in admin so cannot put on page

premium_groups_view   =  doesn't work, block isn't in admin so cannot put on page

any ideas thanks

Quote · 19 Oct 2017

that code worked thanks but doesn't show in groups home or view/main pages maybe because i am using premium groups by modzzz

so i added you code to try for these pages as well changing names for each page

premium_groups_home  = works, block is there in admin and on page

premium_groups_main   =  doesn't work, block isn't in admin so cannot put on page

premium_groups_view   =  doesn't work, block isn't in admin so cannot put on page

any ideas thanks

Make sure these pages are editable using the builder, then check the table sys_page_compose the name of the page (the field of the table is called exactly "Page").

Quote · 19 Oct 2017

got it thanks i misspelled name so got it to add on other pages now.

when editing css for the block i can edit/add background but i cannot get rid of border around block, it seems to be inheriting the border from firstdesignbox . I tried adding border-color to mach but that didnt work also border- none but still does nothing, when i use firebug it always points to firstdesignbox  for border.

Is there anyway to override this in style.css for this block as i do not want border see pic attached of account block trying to get rid of border around it any ideas thanks

account block.jpg · 33.9K · 170 views
Quote · 23 Oct 2017

got it thanks i misspelled name so got it to add on other pages now.

when editing css for the block i can edit/add background but i cannot get rid of border around block, it seems to be inheriting the border from firstdesignbox . I tried adding border-color to mach but that didnt work also border- none but still does nothing, when i use firebug it always points to firstdesignbox  for border.

Is there anyway to override this in style.css for this block as i do not want border see pic attached of account block trying to get rid of border around it any ideas thanks

do you tried to add "!important" to the attribute value?

example:

width: 180px !important;

Let me know. Regards.

Also, if this will not resolve contact me in private providing the domain name and the credentials for the administration and for ftp

Quote · 23 Oct 2017

Crap i just bought this mod and 4 others last week and all 5 now you have on sale at 50% off any chance of working a deal and get a 50% refund ??

Quote · 23 Oct 2017

tried below to get rid of border but didnt work

.menuelement1 {
    background-color: #e9ecee;
    border-color: #e9ecee !important;
    clear: both;
    float: left;

Quote · 24 Oct 2017

tried below to get rid of border but didnt work

.menuelement1 {
    background-color: #e9ecee;
    border-color: #e9ecee !important;
    clear: both;
    float: left;

as I've already wrote ,we can check directly your site. So send the credentials in private (ftp, dolphin admin) via email at info@ilbellodelweb.it

Quote · 28 Oct 2017

i fixed it by editing common.css in the tmpl_newfacebookblue template

Quote · 28 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.