Immediate help needed/ Sofortige Hilfe benötigt!

I dearly hope that it is ok that I post this here!?

English/ Deutsch

My wife Ana is since the 13th of December at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Makati 

Medical Center Manila Philippines for cerebral aneurysm. a vessel exploded in her brain. The insurance does not cover the costs.
The operation which should have been done during the last 2 days cost about 800.000 PHP (15.000 Euro) and each day in ICU cost an additional 35.000 PHP (ca. 650 Euro).
She need the operation and we don't have the money for it. 

I please you all if you can help, no matter what amount please help us.

I'm in Sweden and fly Monday to Manila to see what I can do there. The Bank here in Sweden don't give me any money cos I have my business only for less than 2 years and I need to have my business for 3 years to get a loan from the bank.

Please help if you can!

Wir need 7400 Euro as down payment that they do the operation.

---------------------------------------------

Deutsch:

Meine Frau Ana ist seit dem 13. Dezember auf der Intensivstation (ICU) in Makati Medical Center Manila Philippinen für Hirnaneurysma. Eine Ader explodierte in ihrem Gehirn. Die Versicherung deckt nicht die Kosten.
Die Operation, die während der letzten 2 Tage schon hätte sein sollen kosten etwa 800,000 PHP (15.000 Euro) und jeder Tag auf der Intensivstation kostet zusätzliche 35,000 PHP (ca. 650 Euro).
Sie braucht eine sofortige Operation und wir haben nicht das Geld dafür.
Ich bitte Sie alle, wenn Sie helfen können, egal in welcher Höhe.

Ich bin in Schweden und Fliege Montag bis Manila, um zu sehen, was ich dort tun kann. Die Bank hier in Schweden gibt mir kein Geld weil ich mein Unternehmen für weniger als 2 Jahre und ich muss mein Geschäft seit 3 Jahren haben damit die Bank mir ein Darlehen gibt.

Wir muessen zirka 7400 Euro anbezahlen dass Ana operiert wird

Wir brauchen eure Hilfe!

Here is the facebook page I have created for help and support: http://www.facebook.com/events/505731456133487/
Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 16 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.