Independent social nets in Dolphin

Hello everyone,

Few days ago I installed Dolphin 6..1 and there's something I'm not sure about. I need to create various social nets.Obviously they would be completely indepenent. Have you got any idea how could I manage to do that?

Thank you in advance

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

Okay, are you trying to do this inside of the same domain or using different domains?  An example of what you want would be helpful, right now the question is just to vague.

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

Okay, are you trying to do this inside of the same domain or using different domains?  An example of what you want would be helpful, right now the question is just to vague.

Hi,

First of all thank you very much for your quick answer. I think It should operate the way you mentioned.
It would be something like this: one Dolphin installation for each branch of the company, it means, one social red per branch, independent of the rest. There would be another, the global one where all the branches could join.

Thank you once again for your time,

best wishes

Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Then they use all the same database you mean.. I have seen this by some other systems...

Kids first
Quote · 22 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.