Installation -> can't register Ray

Hi, I was a bit undecided whether this should go in Ray section or Dolphin, but decided here as it seems more related to Dolphin installation than anything.

I just completed a fresh install, logged in, registered Dolphin and Orca with no problems, but clicking on the Ray link in admin gives me nothing - no popup window to register the Ray widgets in.

Tried in both Firefox and IE - in IE there is a clue, the old 'Error on Page' icon in the status bar. Clickin on it gives this:

Line 205

Char 1

Error: Object expected

Code 0

URL: http://mysite.com/admin/index.php?admin_categ=4

Usually this means that a Javascript is missing or somethgin similar - can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Quote · 9 Aug 2008

How many DOLPHINS, RAYs and ORCAs share the same IP?

Quote · 9 Aug 2008

How many DOLPHINS, RAYs and ORCAs share the same IP?

This is the only one that I am aware of.  But its a shared hosting server, so it's possible someone else on the server has installed dolphin.  You think it is worth assigning the site a new IP?

Edit: I just looked through all the databases on the server quickly and don't see anything on any other account that seems to possibly be a dolphin installation.

I'd be thinking permissions maybe, but I did all the permission changign using SSH with the provided commands, and all checked out before proceeding with the installation.

Quote · 9 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.