Installed, but states not installed!

I tried look for the answer, but to no avail, just installed Dolphin on www.driverloopholes.co.uk but get a page with just coding stating not installed, but I have followed the procedure correctly, and Im sure my hosting meets the requirements, the only thing I don't know is about the safe_mode thing, has anyone else experienced this problem, ps I haven't got the license yet but was going to do that after, as installing this was just a test, just wanting to make sure everything installed!

Thanks for spending time reading this, I pretty new to this and intend on purchasing the unlimited ad-fee license.

Quote · 26 Feb 2009

Have you run the install command yet.

www.driverloopholes.co.uk/install/index.php  Then altering all the chmod on the 2 dozens files that arent set correctly. ect ect

you have to do this after you have uploaded to your server. if you have then did you  delete the install folder

Regards

tyke

Quote · 26 Feb 2009

Hi tyke thanks for the reply, I did fully complete the install, including the chmod etc, then I deleted the install folder. I cant think what else it could be?? cheers anyway!

Quote · 26 Feb 2009

php is not being read

site is reading html

open index.php

after<?add

php so it looks like:

<?php

do it on all files or ask host for lines to correct, only they know your config and can tell you either to use phpini or htaccess to achieve this.

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 27 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.